Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church has occupied the corner of Detroit Avenue and West Clifton Avenue in Lakewood since the 1920’s. The worshiping congregation that this sanctuary houses has been around for over 100 years.
Today, we are a group of Christians called together from all over the west side of Cleveland. Though folks from Lakewood and Rocky River comprise the majority of us, we draw from Avon, Avon Lake, North Olmsted and Olmstead Falls, Fairview Park, Cleveland, Westlake, and Bay Village. We are a diverse group, representing every sort of socio-economic status, education level, sexuality, family makeup, age, politics, and theology. We are united by a desire to worship God in a way that is “traditional,” but also relaxed, welcoming, and friendly. We are also united by a desire to grow in faith, and meaningfully to serve the world in Jesus’ name.
See you on Sunday!
- Holy Week and Easter Schedule 2019
- What’s Happening: March 24-31, 2019
- What’s Happening: March 17-24, 2019
- Worship Rota March – June, 2019
- What’s Happening: March 10-17, 2019
- Fisherman’s NET: March 2019
- February 2019 NET
- Fisherman’s NET: January 2019
- What’s Happening: December 16-23, 2018
- What’s Happening: December 9-16, 2018
- Fisherman’s NET: December 2018
- What’s Happening: December 2 – 9, 2018
- What’s Happening: November 25, 2018
- What’s Happening: November 18-25, 2018
- What’s Happening: November 11 – 18, 2018