Welcome! Thanks for visiting our website.
Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church has occupied the corner of Detroit Avenue and West Clifton Avenue in Lakewood since the 1920’s. The worshipping congregation that this sanctuary houses has been around for over 100 years.
Today, we are a group of Christians called together from all over the west side of Cleveland. Though folks from Lakewood and Rocky River comprise the majority of us, we draw from Avon, Avon Lake, North Olmstead and Olmstead Falls, Fairview Park, Cleveland, Westlake, and Bay Village. We are a diverse group, representing every sort of socio-economic status, education level, sexuality, family makeup, age, politics, and theology. We are united by a desire to worship God in a way that is “traditional,” but also relaxed, welcoming, and friendly. We are also united by a desire to grow in faith, and meaningfully to serve the world in Jesus’ name.
See you on Sunday!
- What’s Happening: May 1, 2016
- Sermon – April 24, 2016 – The Rev Keith Owen
- What’s Happening: April 24, 2016
- Sermon – April 17, 2015 – The Rev Keith Owen
- Sermon – April 10, 2016 – The Rev. Keith Owen
- Sermon – April 3, 3016 – The Rev. Nancy Wittig
- What’s Happening: April 17, 2016
- What’s Happening: April 10, 2016
- What’s Happening: April 3, 2016
- Listen to 2016 Easter Liturgy
- Fisherman’s NET: April 2016
- What’s Happening: March 13, 2016
- Fisherman’s NET: March 2016
- What’s Happening: February 28, 2016
- Sermon – February 21, 2016 – The Rev Keith Owen