Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church has occupied the corner of Detroit Avenue and West Clifton Avenue in Lakewood since the 1920’s. The worshipping congregation that this sanctuary houses has been around for over 100 years.
Today, we are a group of Christians called together from all over the west side of Cleveland. Though folks from Lakewood and Rocky River comprise the majority of us, we draw from Avon, Avon Lake, North Olmstead and Olmstead Falls, Fairview Park, Cleveland, Westlake, and Bay Village. We are a diverse group, representing every sort of socio-economic status, education level, sexuality, family makeup, age, politics, and theology. We are united by a desire to worship God in a way that is “traditional,” but also relaxed, welcoming, and friendly. We are also united by a desire to grow in faith, and meaningfully to serve the world in Jesus’ name.
See you on Sunday!
- Fisherman’s NET: May 2017
- What’s Happening: April 30 – May 7, 2017
- What’s Happening: April 9, 2017
- Fisherman’s NET: April 2017
- What’s Happening: March 26, 2017
- What’s Happening: March 19 – 26, 2017
- What’s Happening: March 12-19, 2017
- Fisherman’s NET: March 2017
- What’s Happening: February 26, 2017
- What’s Happening: February 19, 2017
- What’s Happening: January 22, 2107
- February NET 2017
- Sermon – Christmas Eve 2016
- The Fisherman’s NET: January 2017
- What’s Happening: December 11 – 18, 2016