Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church has occupied the corner of Detroit Avenue and West Clifton Avenue in Lakewood since the 1920’s. The worshipping congregation that this sanctuary houses has been around for over 100 years.
Today, we are a group of Christians called together from all over the west side of Cleveland. Though folks from Lakewood and Rocky River comprise the majority of us, we draw from Avon, Avon Lake, North Olmstead and Olmstead Falls, Fairview Park, Cleveland, Westlake, and Bay Village. We are a diverse group, representing every sort of socio-economic status, education level, sexuality, family makeup, age, politics, and theology. We are united by a desire to worship God in a way that is “traditional,” but also relaxed, welcoming, and friendly. We are also united by a desire to grow in faith, and meaningfully to serve the world in Jesus’ name.
See you on Sunday!
A Lenten Quiet Day on the Feast of the Annunciation
Saturday, March 25, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
March 19 is the Feast of Saint Joseph. March 25 is the Feast of the Annunciation to the Virgin Mary. On this Lenten Quiet Day we will meditate upon these two simple people whose vocation was to bear and raise the Son of God. We will ponder how that is also our own vocation.
The Rev. Keith Owen, Rector of Saint Peter’s, will lead the meditations. The day will end with a Eucharist celebrating the Annunciation. A simple lunch of soup and bread will be provided.
- Fisherman’s NET: April 2017
- What’s Happening: March 26, 2017
- What’s Happening: March 19 – 26, 2017
- What’s Happening: March 12-19, 2017
- Fisherman’s NET: March 2017
- What’s Happening: February 26, 2017
- What’s Happening: February 19, 2017
- What’s Happening: January 22, 2107
- February NET 2017
- Sermon – Christmas Eve 2016
- The Fisherman’s NET: January 2017
- What’s Happening: December 11 – 18, 2016
- What’s Happening: December 4-11, 2016
- What’s Happening: November 27 – December 4, 2016
- Fisherman’s NET: December 2016