Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church has occupied the corner of Detroit Avenue and West Clifton Avenue in Lakewood since the 1920’s. The worshiping congregation that this sanctuary houses has been around for over 100 years.
Today, we are a group of Christians called together from all over the west side of Cleveland. Though folks from Lakewood and Rocky River comprise the majority of us, we draw from Avon, Avon Lake, North Olmsted and Olmstead Falls, Fairview Park, Cleveland, Westlake, and Bay Village. We are a diverse group, representing every sort of socio-economic status, education level, sexuality, family makeup, age, politics, and theology. We are united by a desire to worship God in a way that is “traditional,” but also relaxed, welcoming, and friendly. We are also united by a desire to grow in faith, and meaningfully to serve the world in Jesus’ name.
See you on Sunday!
- Sunday Worship
- April Fisherman’s NET
- 3-21-2020 Update
- Coronavirus Update 3-17-2020
- Corona Virus Update for 3/13-3/19
- What’s Happening: March 15-22, 2020
- What’s Happening: March 8-15, 2020
- 2021 Holy Land Pilgrimage
- Fisherman’s NET: March 2020
- What’s Happening: February 23 – March 1, 2020
- What’s Happening: February 16-23, 2020
- What’s Happening: February 9 – 16, 2020
- What’s Happening: February 2 – 9, 2020
- Fisherman’s NET: February 2020
- Worship Rota: February to April 2020